ISI Surveyor Thermal Imager
The ISI Surveyor is a great piece of equipment for any firefighter unit or fire fighting agency out there. Finally, an affordable value high resolution thermal imaging camera. We have a limited supply of REFURBISHED imagers at a fraction of new cost.
CALL TODAY for pricing! (702) 369-3966.
ISI Surveyor Thermal Imager Key Features
The ISI Surveyor thermal infrared camera (TIC) is a must have piece of equipment for any fire fighter agency. The unit has a thermal imaging sensor array size of 320 X 240 pixels. This is ultra high thermal resolution. Today’s newest thermal imaging cameras TIC’s for firefighting are typically only 160×120 pixels. The Surveyor is 4 times the resolution at 320×240. With the typical thermal imager having 4 times LESS resolution than this device, you can’t get better for your money! The ability to charge the battery in the camera and on a charger makes it so you can charge two batteries at once and won’t have to worry about running out of power. The ISI Surveyor was designed to withstand drops and impacts from up to 3 feet high at any angle the thermal imager lands. It has a Raytheon Digital BST core that makes the picture and image quality much greater in conjunction with the advanced digital electronics inside. We have Video Out wireless transmitters but our Supply is limited so call today to ensure you get one with you ISI Surveyor!
This is a once in a generation opportunity to get a fully fire rated waterproof TIC (thermal image camera) at a low price. These REFURBISHED models are in limited supply and once gone they are gone for good!
Check out these sample videos from actual ISI Surveyor thermal image cameras we have in stock.
The ISI Surveyor Thermal Imaging Kit includes
- (1) Thermal Imaging Camera
- (2) Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- (1) External Battery Charger
- (1) Internal Battery Charger
- (1) Kevlar® Neck strap
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- (1) Operation Manual
- (1) External Battery Charger Manual
ISI Surveyor Infrared Camera Product Images
ISI Surveyor Product Specifications
- Field of view: 59°
- Sensor: Digital BST Solid State
- Focusing: Automatic or manual
- Digital image enhancement: Normal
- Array Size: 320 x 240 pixels
- NETD: <0.1oC
SYSTEM STATUS INDICATOR
- LCD Display: Shows status of battery and storage media. Indication of power, communication and storage modes.
- Battery type: 6V NiMH rechargeable, field-replaceable
- Battery operating time: 3 hours continuous operation
- Battery charging: In camera or charger 12V
- In-camera battery charging: AC adapter or 12V from car
- AC operation: AC adapter 110/220 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power saving: Automatic shutdown and sleep mode (user-selectable)
- Weight: 6 lbs 1 oz including battery
- Size (L x W x H): 13.0 X 6.5 X 7.25
- Case Construction: ULTEM
- Direct Digital Temperature Measurement: measuring temperatures
of walls, doors and objects from as far as 300 feet.
Features “cross-hair” targeting system with digital on-screen
readout. Readout in graduations of 4ºF or 2ºC.
WIRELESS VIDEO TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS
- Choose from the Video Link Plus and Dual-Channel 2.4. ISI
gives you the choice between a single channel or two
- A detachable pistol grip shaped handle for better dexterity
and control. Kevlar® wrist strap attached for greater security.
- With the push of a button, superimpose a video image on top
of the thermal image for greater perspective and depth
perception. Perfect for HazMat applications, fire scene size-up,
overhaul and investigation.
- Heat Signature Definition: changes the heat signature from white
to black. Provides greater clarity and definition to the scene.
- A camera holder for attachment to your vehicle. Also stores
- additional batteries and charging accessories.
- Built-in Sensor TEC automatically controls internal operating
temperature. Heat deflective and flame resistant casing material
provides long-term endurance to heat exposure.
- ISI SURVEYOR is designed to meet the IP67 classification of waterproofing.
BST DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
- Proven performer and leading sensor used in fire service thermal imagers.
- Provides sensor protection from over exposure to thermal radiation
without manual adjustments.
INTERNAL BATTERY CHARGER
- Allows the battery to be charged while in the camera.
- A flame resistant, heat deflective Ultem® outer shell is used for
thermal and shock protection. All straps are made of flame
retardant Kevlar® material
SENSOR OVERLOAD WARNING SYSTEM
- Alerts user to high internal temperature buildup, which may
cause picture degradation and/or sensor shutdown.
- Designed to pass the three foot drop test at any angle. Protective
front bumper and rear visor for shock absorption.
The OPTIONAL UPGRADE analysis kit includes a DVR, LCD Screen and Fusion color software as seen above. Exact DVR model subject to change. This is an option upgrade kit. Contact SPI for more details and pricing.