ELANUS Long Range Multi Spectral Sensor Fused Tactical Observation/ Surveillance Binocular System
The ELANUS is a Long Range multi function binocular handheld observation / Security / Surveillance system with a day optical sensor
a cooled high resolution MWIR thermal imager along with a laser range finder (LRF), GPS, inclinometer and magnetic compass
all integrated into one compact system. The system can be used as a standalone
hand-held unit with integrated binocular eyepiece or as a vehicle mounted system bore-sighted with ammunition.
A Long Range continuous optical zoom cooled MWIR polarity selectable sensor with high sensitivity provides crisp images for day/night time scenarios.
Image enhancement and correction penetrates and cuts through smoke, fog, dust and cluttered scenes.
The LRF is safe under all conditions and provides accurate ranging. The ranger finder combined with the
GPS and integrated compass enables accurate target geo-location. Instant image capture and stream is available for mission reporting and task documenting.
ELANUS images simultaneously in the visible and long wave IR spectrum providing fused imagery
that gives greater situational awareness. The system can recognize targets in day, night, obscurant conditions, range to the target
at an eyesafe wavelength, and calculate grid coordinates with its own GPS, Elevation, Azimuth capability. HD Oled binocular displays give the user a big screen immersive viewing experience without eye strain or fatigue.
The System Provides Long Range Multispectral Capability with color daytime LLL CMOS Day/Night Channel, 3-5 Um Cooled Medium wave
(midwave) Thermal Infrared FLIR IR Imaging in a hand held capability in an all weather, lightweight package. The ELANUS can
provide image stabilization and Ezoom capabilities & Visualization of laser pointers/illuminators and designators. The Eyesafe
LRF Laser Range-Finder, Digital Magnetic Compass (DMC) and Embedded GPS can be accessed at a touch of a button instantly
in the high resolution HD OLED viewing screen. Built in IR Laser Pointer capabilities and image capture and streaming are a few functions of the system. The crystal clear imagery provides the operator excellent situational awareness, long range standoff distance and target of interest detection ranges up to 10 kilometers.
ELANUS features a compact, user-friendly design, making the perfect for both military and security applications, including infantry squads, special forces, forward observers, border and coastal patrols, elite commanders and police units, anti-terrorism and homeland security. The Eoir handheld reconnaissance ELANUS is the easiest multi sensor binocular to understand, operate and maintain, the System is interoperable, ELANUS binoculars offer an integrated LLL day/thermal channel fusion function, greatly improving their target detection capability. Ultra rugged design and plug and play operation makes the ELANUS system a top imaging choice for many professional security, military and law enforcement agencies. The pixel to pixel exact match image sensor fusion blends multi sensors togather which aids in target discrimination, detection and identification for rapid critical friend or foe decision making. The ELANUS can be customized with additional strategic sensors and outfitted with cooled longwave 7-14 Micron infrared sensors and HD large format FPA focal plane Arrays.
THE SPI X27 COLOR NIGHT VISION CAMERA IS UNDERWAY TO BEING IMPLEMENTED INTO THE ELANUS AS AN ADDITIONAL SENSOR, THE X27 IS THE WORLD MOST SENSITIVE AND HIGEST PERFORMING COLOR NIGHTVISION CAMERA WITH OUTSTANDING IMAGE QUALITY AND INFRARED POINTER/DESIGNATOR AND ILLUMINATION DETECTION CAPABILITIES.
- Handheld / Remote operation / PTZ / mobile operation binocs
- Image zoom / correction / enhancement and stabilization features
- The ultimate military grade observation/surveillance/reconnaissance all in one system
- Long range Cooled 3-5 µm MWIR thermal imaging midwave Flir camera
- long range continuous optical coated and hardened zoom lenses
- Long Range low lux LLL BSI CMOS Day/Night vision imager
- Long Range Laser Range Finder LRF
- Accurate GPS, DMC and Laser pointer integrated
- Balanced light ergonomic system which reduces fatigue in long missions
- Lightweight and rugged
- Easy to understand and operate even for first time operators with intuitive user friendly menus
- Multi Sensor Fusion, pixel to pixel image blending
- Full Frame Rate System
- Onboard Video Recording / streaming / documenting
- Optional SWIR, LWIR uncooled detectors, intensified, color night vision sensors available
- Wired / Wireless Transmission and control from upto 10-20km LOS / remote sensing
- Wireless video interface to Head mounted displays
- Tripod / PTZ Pan-tilt compatible
- Remote console for complete remote operation
- Compatible with most weapons with a picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Reduced SWaP / highest performing, lowest power consuming, lowest price in its class.
|Sensor Fomat||MWIR 640×512 FPA / optional
cooled LWIR / uncooled
LWIR sensors and HD
|Optical Zoom||Optical 12X / EZoom|
|Sensor Type||1/2″ LLL / CMOS|
|Resolution||2MP HD COLOR|
|Optical Zoom||22X / EZoom|
|Laser Range Finder|
|Type||1550nm, eye safe class I|
|Digital Magnetic Compass|
|Accuracy Az / El||0.5deg|
|Type||Visible or NIR|
|Video Output||Day / IR / Fused|
|Shock & Vibration||MIL-STD-810F|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60° C|
Contact Mike at 702-499-9551 or Email email@example.com for additional information