Long Range Thermal Cameras
SPI offers cost-effective, long range gyro stabilized electro-optical, visual and thermal imaging Flir pan tilt PTZ thermal cameras with short, medium, long and very long range Zoom sensors and optics
Our all weather rugged titanium gimbals that can be completely custom-built to your exact specifications and requirements.
Our Long Range Thermal cameras are suitable for Land, mobile, marine and airborne applications.
Our Long Range PTZ Flir thermal Imaging cameras offer:
- Ultra Long-Range Fast, Coated, hardened Zoom telephoto thermal imaging Germanium Lenses
- Long range Cooled MWIR and UnCooled LWIR Thermal imaging FLIR Cameras
- SD, HD High Definition long range microbolometer, HOT MCT, InSb ultra sensitive thermal flir IR Cameras
- Robust Multi axis long range 360 degree Gyro Stabilized Pan & Tilt gimbals
- Gyro stabilized long range micro mini manned and unmanned drone thermal camera turret balls
- SD and HD long range low light visible CMOS color EO continuous zoom cameras
- Long Range LRF Laser Range Finders exceeding 20 kilometer
- Long Range thermal cameras
- Long Range IR Infrared Laser Pointers/illuminators/designators Exceeding 10 mile distances
- Rugged All-Weather IP 67, IP 68, MilSpec, MilStd Designs
- Long range FLIR cameras
- Gyro-stabilized USV, UGV, UAV, UAS, SUAS, DRONE long range thermal camera
- A Host of custom optional add on long range sensors such as SWIR, LRAD, Laser Dazzlers, CCTV camera countermeasures, Color night vision, and specialty exotic sensors to compliment our Day/Night PTZ platforms
- Long range passive and active Anti Drone, UAV, UAS countermeasure and defeat gimbal systems
- 3D Radar 360° Long range Security and surveillance tracking with Slew to cue camera mating
- Long range Panoramic 360° thermal scanning gimbals for constant area security and surveillance
Our long range flir PTZ thermal cameras are robust, All weather, heavy duty PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) positioners/Gimbals that rotate continuously 360 degrees and Pan/Tilt up and down allowing the user to guide and control the motors and position the long range flir cameras and associated sensors to the position of interest. The long range flir PTZ thermal Security cameras can be gyro-stabilized which reduces the shake and jitter from the imagery especially when zoomed in to maximum telephoto ranges. Our long range flir PTZ thermal Security cameras Have the ability of reaching out and detecting threats up to 50 kilometers. All of our flir PTZ thermal camera come with a complimentary long range zoom daytime EO CMOS low light camera Which make these systems a true complete day and night imaging system. Additional sensors can be added onto our long range flir PTZ thermal cameras such as SWIR (Short Wave Infrared) cameras, Laser rangefinders (LRF), tracking, radar with slew to cue capabilities, GPS, Compass, Laser dazzlers, microphones, spotlights, loudspeakers, laser infrared Illuminators, laser infrared pointers, and high speed cameras.
We custom build our long range flir PTZ thermal camera and can incorporate most any add on option you can imagine into our gimbal platforms. Our thermal cameras offer the user crisp, clear image quality with outstanding detail, clarity and fidelity. Long range infrared cameras come in both Cooled MWIR and LWIR uncooled flavors in both HD (High Definition) and SD VGA (Standard definition) which is typically 640×480 or 640×512 Pixel resolution. Our long range thermal imaging flir camera systems are mounted in harsh environments and used for Border patrol and protection, coastline and shoreline installations, range, airports, forward Operation and observation bases (FOB), runways, critical infrastructures, high value asset protection and anywhere where long range 24/7 day and night vision imaging is critical to secure and protect a specific area. Our long range flir PTZ thermal cameras are easily mounted in multiple configurations like on roof mounted, car, Truck, mobile command vehicles, security vehicle and mobile applications. In marine vessels, our long range flir ptz thermal cameras Are mounted to boats, yachts and cruise ships. Other mounting provisions are portable trailers, telescoping masts, poles, tripods, pendant, buildings and fixed mounts. SPI uses the best, most reliable and longest lasting coolers in the midwave MWIR long range thermal camera systems which is a critical factor in the procurement of long range flir cameras. Having a reliable cooler ensures years of continuous maintenance free operation from the MWIR camera. We source the best Cooled Camera system made up of indium antimonide InSb, HOT MCT Mercury Cadmium Telluride and SLS types with micro pitches as small as 10 µm.
PTZ Flir IR thermal camera applications
- Port Security/surveillance infrared imaging Pan Tilt PTZ thermal cameras
- Coastal Security/surveillance infrared imaging Pan Tilt PTZ thermal cameras
- Border Security/surveillance infrared imaging Pan PTZ Thermal cameras
- Perimeter Security/surveillance infrared imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Shoreline Security/surveillance infrared imaging Pan Tilt PTZ Thermal cameras
- Long Range Security/surveillance infrared imaging Pan Tilt PTZ thermal cameras
- Airport Security/surveillance infrared imaging Pan Tilt PTZ Thermal cameras
- Runway Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Maritime Security/surveillance IR imaging Pan Tilt Thermal imaging
- Marine Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Critical Infrastructure Security/surveillance Ir imaging Pan Tilt PTZ thermal cameras
- Vehicle mounted Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Multi Sensor Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Dual Sensor Security/surveillance IR imaging Pan Tilt PTZ thermal cameras
- Panoramic scanning Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR cameras
- Drone, UAV, UAS, SUAS Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Range Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Covert / Special operations tactical Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle UGV Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- EO-IR Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
- ISR Security/surveillance Thermal imaging Pan Tilt PTZ FLIR
With Long range PTZ or pan / tilt / zoom thermal imaging becoming relatively cheaper and an integral part of Short, medium, long and extreme ultra long range Surveillance, security, observation systems, a whole range of uses becomes both possible and economically viable. long range Thermal flir PTZ cameras can be an excellent complement in many situations where conventional cameras diminish their performance as low light levels are present. They are, of course, unparalleled in a situation of twilight, thermal cross-over, near darkness and total darkness. They can also be an option in areas that are very difficult to illuminate effectively, for example a sea front, a harbor, or any other vast expanse of open water thus making SPI’s long range PTZ thermal infrared imaging Ir cameras paramount for use in marine, boat, vessel and ship applications. Similarly, artificial light not only runs the risk of revealing where the cameras are placed, enabling parties to avoid or vandalize them, but can also create projected shadows in which an intruder can avoid detection. Furthermore, spotlights can blind as well as illuminate. So cameras that do not rely on light can be the preferred solution in many different traffic situations, whether it is in railway tunnels, on air strips, runways, or on regular streets. Long Range Thermal flir PTZ cameras, on the other hand, cannot be blinded by bright lights or laser beams.SPI Corp’s long range multi sensor Eoir flir thermal imaging camera systems offer substantial long distance detection ranges allowing the operator to be positioned at very far distant standoff locations offering ample time to react, to threats or targets of interest. Long range imaging systems provide a benefit to the user when coupled with an array of sensors and geo locating modules especially in specialty military, security and surveillance applications. The farther you are, the more time you have to react and not be seen.What the science behind a long range thermal imaging FLIR IR night vision PTZ pan tilt gimbal turret camera.
(a) Housing – Usually composed of an aluminum bell shaped cover, The housing can be of all shapes and sizes from plastic to military grade hardened coated all weather NBC Nuclear Biological Chemical compliant
(b) Camera module
This is where the image FLIR, MWIR, LWIR, SWIR, night vision, intensified, cmos, long wave, short wave, mid wave cooled and uncooled detector and sensors reside, CCD sensor, optical zoom germanium DFOV, TFOV, Fixed and CZ continuous zoom lenses, and the motors that control Zoom and Focus are located.
(c) PTZ Pan Tilt control board
The PTZ control board processes RS485 data that converts it into mechanical movements. Some are Pelco, Pelco Extended and are available in a wide array of protocols supporting VMS, GUI, ONVIF, IP, ETHERNET, FIBER, MICROWAVE, ANALOG, DIGITAL and WIRELESS
(d) PTZ motors – are the small motors that allow the thermal FLIR and CCTV HD camera to perform up, down, left and right functions. Marked by the arrows are two step motors; the one to the top controls up and down movements and the one at the bottom controls left and right movements, some systems have no motors and other methods of moving the cameras PTZ, some use brushless motors.We can Customize your long range Pan Tilt Zoom Thermal, CCTV and other exotic sensor system to cater to your exact application,
We have facilities that can satisfy any requirement in a rapid response timeframe. We offer the worlds longest range, best weapons grade all weather IP68 hardened PTZ EOIR
Long Range Visible HD CCTV cameras can compliment the Thermal cameras and assist in daytime and low light DRI (Detection, Recognition and Identification)Long range Critical infrastructure applications require not only continuous video surveillance and monitoring, but also a solution that yields highly reliable intrusion detection, with fewer false alarms. This need makes advanced video analytics a must for any adequate long range thermal/cctv surveillance system.Advanced analytics will provide multiple automated alarm notification options, including email, edge image storage, digital outputs or video management software (VMS) alarms. Incorporating high quality, unique and adaptive analytics can virtually eliminate false alarms, allowing security personnel to respond more efficiently and effectively, while also lowering overall cost for the end user.While traditional long range surveillance & security technologies such as radar, thermal flir imaging and visible cameras, or video analytics work well on their own, utilizing all of these options together provide an advanced perimeter detection system. For example, ground surveillance radar can detect possible threats beyond the fence line as they approach and send a signal to pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras, triggering them to slew to a specific location. From there, embedded analytics and visible cameras can further identify objects, notify authorized staff, and collect additional evidence through facial recognition or high-quality photos.Once a long range intrusion attempt is discovered, it is important to act fast. Organizing a response system that can initiate actions based on GPS location data, such as the slewing of FLIR PTZ cameras, automated intruder tracking or activated lighting sensors, greatly increases staff’s situational awareness while easing their workload. For instance, thermal imagers deployed in conjunction with video analytics can be used to generate an initial alarm event, which can then trigger a sequence of other security equipment and notifications for personnel to eventually respond to. Having all of this in place essentially lays the entire situation out in a way that allows responders to accurately understand and evaluate a scene.After the designated auto-response mechanisms have activated and done their job, it is time for responders to acknowledge and assess the situation. From here, authorized personnel can take the next appropriate step toward defending against and delaying the threat. Deterring suspicious activity can be achieved through real-time two-way audio, a simple but powerful tool. Often, control room operators can diffuse a situation by speaking over an intercom, telling the trespasser that they are being watched and that the authorities have been notified.
The primary purpose of the delay facet of the overall perimeter protection strategy is to stall an attempted intrusion long enough for responders to act. Access control systems play a key role in realizing this objective. When a security officer sees a non-compliant, suspicious individual on the camera feed, the officer can lock all possible exits to trap them in one area all through the VMS.
We are here to help assist you in selecting the absolute highest quality, cost effective
day/night video security/surveillance system for your needs.