[intense_hr color=”#ffffff” shadow=”10″ accent_width=”30″ accent_height=”3″]
Argus SC Specialist Search Series Law Enforcement Camera
The NEW Argus SC Specialist Search camera is the latest generation of the highly successful Argus thermal Imaging cameras from e2v technologies. It has been specifically designed to help police and security personnel to detect heat signatures required in specialist search operations.
CALL TODAY for pricing! (702) 369-3966.
The Argus®SC Specialist Search Series – Handheld Law Enforcement Camera
The NEW Argus SC Specialist Search camera is the latest generation of the highly successful Argus thermal Imaging cameras from e2v technologies. It has been specifically designed to help police and security personnel to detect heat signatures required in specialist search operations. The Argus SC can be used in conditions of zero visibility including complete darkness, and smoke. Because the energy being sensed is heat rather than light, the camera can be used in both day and night operations. The Argus SC is very sensitive, detecting temperature variations lower than 50mK is ideal for a series of applications.
The Argus®SC is a simple-to-operate, self-contained and robust camera which can be used in used in a fully automatic mode of operation. A semi-automatic mode is also available for the more specialist applications. The camera is also lightweight and ergonomic and capable of withstanding harsh environments. The Argus®SC uses a 320 x 240 pixel Amorphous Silicon (ASi) Microbolometer Detector. It has been designed using advanced digital imaging technology for a sharper picture and provides superior performance.
Argus SC Infrared Camera Images
Argus SC Infrared Camera Key Features
- Light Weight
- Simple to Use
- Digital Zoom: x2, x4 (x4 for 320 format sensor only)
- Interchangeable lenses and adjustable focus
- Power (Rechargeable, or AA lithium FR6 Cells)
- Color mode (Gray scale White Hot & Black hot as standard, Optional application specific color mode packages)
- Diopter Adjustment +/- 3
- Optional Image and Video Capture
Argus SC Infrared Camera Specifications
The Argus®SC comes with the most advanced features available in any Thermal Imaging Camera. These include:
• Void Finder Technology™
• Image Compare Technology™
• Capture of 100 images with ability to post process from a raw data file
• Dimmable LCD display
• X2 and X4 Zoom
• Direct Temperature Measurement
• Choice of colour palettes and scene presentation
• Customizable Start-up Screen
• Time and Date
• On screen set-up menu
The Argus®SC comes with the following standard accessories:
• Soft carry case (Hard caseoptional)
• Side straps
• Two rechargeable battery packs
• Battery charger with mains plug (US, UK, Europe)
• Neck strap
• USB Connection Lead for PC/laptop
• User manual
• End-user software
• 24-month warranty as standard (exclusions apply).
• Warranty can be extended for up to an additional three years at the time of purchase (exclusions apply).
www.argusdirect.com A1A-764878 Version 4, Template: DF772404A-1 111076
The Argus Law Enforcement camera can be supplied with a 160×120 or 320×240 format sensor.
Available Upgrade Packages & Accessories
- Argus Specialist Adds image and video capture capability to the thermal Camera
- Argus ColourPal Adds the enhanced Camera Color Palette
- Argus PSoftCase Custom shoulder bag for camera and accessories
- Argus PHardCaseB Black hard case with custom insert for camera and accessories
- Argus Lanyard Lanyard for the Argus P-Type
Camera Order Codes
The Argus®SC has the following order codes:
• P7250 – Wide FOV in soft carry case
• P7259 – 9Hz variant of the above (P7250)
• P7250/N – Wide FOV in hard carry case
• P7259/N – 9Hz variant of the above (P7250/N)
• P7225 – Narrow FOV in soft carry case
• P7229 – 9Hz variant of the above (P7225)
• P7225/N – Narrow FOV in hard carry case
• P7229/N – 9Hz variant of the above (P7225/N)
Customer configurable variants are available on request.
50° Field of View lens (P7250)
- Identification approx. 30 m
- Recognition approx. 125 m
- Detection 400 m
25° Field of View lens (P7225)
- Identification approx. 60 m
- Recognition approx. 250 m
- Detection 800 m
The Argus Law Enforcement camera is compatible with each of the below attachable lens.
Note: Although the camera can be ordered without a lens, the camera will not operate without an appropriate lens affixed to the camera.
Lens Order Codes** Description
160 320 Range Performance***
(FOV) (FOV) (m)
- PLens B 25.0° 50.0° 172
- PLens C 12.5° 25.0° 361
- PLens D 6.5° 13.0° 702
- PLens E 5.0° 10.0° 914
- PLens F 3.5° 7.0° 1307
** More than one lens may be ordered per camera
*** Typical detection distance of a man-sized target