XR6 hand held Thermal imaging FLIR imager, hand held radiometric temperature measuring monocular with 640×512 resolution
The Model XR6 hand held FLIR thermal imaging monocular viewer pocketscope delivers advanced thermal imaging technology in a mini compact, rugged design. The XR6 thermal imager provides impressive 640 x 480 resolution with a 30 Hz refresh rate and is shockproof and waterproof. It has the ability to detect activity up to 1100 yards making it perfect for public safety, first responders, security operations and hunting where local laws allow.
The system is ideal for Detection of human, animal, aerial and vehiclar assets in adverse conditions.
- Available in 30 Hz
- Detects human activity 1100 yards away
- 2x, 3x, or 4x zoom
- White hot, black hot, detection palettes and custom color modes
- Video port for simultaneous recording
- Customizable camera features with provided user interface software
- Up to 5 hours run time with 2 AA lithium batteries at room temp and nominal settings
- Length/Width/Height: 5.25” x 4.5” x 2” (13.4 x 11.4 x 5.1 cm)
- Weight: 13 oz (381 g)
- Pixel Count (Resolution): 640 x 512
- Thermal Sensitivity:≤25 mK
- Field-of-View (Height x Width): 24° x 18°
- Battery Power: Two lithium AA batteries
- Battery Life: Lithium: 5 hours at room temp and nominal settings
- Water resistant: Submersible
- Shock resistant: Up to 3 ft. (1 m) drop
- Output Format: NTSC on rear outlet jack
- Detection Range: Approx. 1100 yards
SPI, the world leader in Holographic Weapon Sights, is proud to introduce its new XR6 handheld thermal imaging camera. The XR6 will complement the XR6 handheld, while delivering greater resolution and longer range detection. Weighing in at only 13 ounces, the XR6 17Um , 30 Hz frame refresh rate provides real-time video imaging without any bothersome lag time while panning or viewing moving objects.
The camera’s 640 x 512 resolution makes detecting and identifying objects easy at ranges up to 1,100 yards. The extended reach of this easy-to-transport device is ideal for a variety of markets and applications, including:
In addition to the use of standard white hot and black hot thermal palettes, the XR6 includes a programmable and customizable color option. Color programmability is managed through computer-based interface software that is included with the device. Built to last, the XR6 is water resistant and also has a highly accurate temperature mode that will measure the temperature of objects viewed.
”SPI is proud to offer high-technology products like the XR6, which are more widely accessible to non-traditional markets. The ever-expanding applications of thermal products make the affordability of the XR6 perfect to enhance the efficiency of commercial businesses, assist the law enforcement community in its public safety mission, and bring greater success rates to hunters and outfitters everywhere,”
All of these features and benefits are powered by two easy-to-find AA lithium batteries and the features are available through a simple one-button operation menu. SPI Offers the best hand selected XR6 cameras at the best pricing.
The XR6 Hand held imager is ideal for commercial, industrial, law enforcement and military infrared imaging LWIR applications.
The SPi XR6 is a small, lightweight, and concealable thermal imager. Ideal for surveillance, hunting, and reconnaissance, the XR6 offers advanced 640 x 512 performance in the palm of the hand. It can be easily stored in a pocket and detects human activity out to 1,100 yards+. Thermal imagers are ideal for spotting targets because they detect heat against an otherwise cooler background. They can be used during the day or night and can see through light smoke, fog, rain, snow, and other atmospheric conditions.
The XR6 is unique in that it offers exceptional resolution and performance for the price. A brisk 30Hz video format provides fast images with minimal clipping while an integral digital zoom helps users isolate possible targets. One of the more unique features of the XR6 is the selectable color palette. Selections include white-hot/black-hot polarity as well as three color modes: Hot Target Level I (assigns color value to hottest 1% of image zone), Hot Target Level II (assigns color value to hottest 10& of image zone), and Custom Color.
Custom colors can be assigned to hot zones via USB interface and included computer software. The software allows users to choose any color they want to represent heat in the XR6 image as well as the ability to customize the camera. The interface section also includes a port for video out that allows for simultaneous recording.
The XR6 is powered by two AA batteries and is one of the handiest thermal imagers on the market. Its user-friendly features are simple to operate, making it ideal for agencies who share equipment among officers. There are many hand held FLIR thermal imaging units for you to choose from, if you are looking for a truly feather weight high resolution thermal pocketscope, the XR6 will definitely suit your needs.
- maintenance free high resolution, high sensitivity detector
- Spectral Response: 7 to 14μm
- Target temperature measurement
- Thermal Sensitivity: ≤ 30
- 640 x 512 Thermal Imager Resolution
- Angular FOV: 24° x 18° narrow available
- Color LCD Display/Zoom: 2x/3x/4x
- Customizable Features and Control Switch
- Left or Right-Hand Operation
- Waterproof and Shockproof
- Standard 1/4″-20 Tripod Mount
- Ultra ruggedized, Eye Rugged, waterproof – easy to learn and operate.
The XR6 is available in two FOV’s: 24 degree and 18 degree