[intense_hr color=”#ffffff” shadow=”10″ accent_width=”30″ accent_height=”3″]
FLIR PM 640 Energy Audit Infrared Cameras
The P640 infrared camera from FLIR Systems Inc. is one of the very finest thermal infrared imaging systems ever produced. Featuring an industry leading 640×480 pixel resolution, the P640 easily outperforms any imager on the market today. Loaded with features and jaw dropping thermal imagery the P640 is the pinnacle of thermal infrared cameras.
CALL TODAY for pricing! (702) 369-3966.
FLIR PM 640 Energy Audit Infrared Cameras
The supreme leader in infrared cameras the P640 thermography system from FLIR boasts a whopping 307,000 pixels and full screen radiometric temperature measurement at each and every one of those pixel points. This is truly the leader in high resolution thermal imagery. Of course the camera is also packed with the latest in features to make your imaging application simple and comprehensive. The P640 is compatible with most all FLIR Systems Inc. thermal analysis software and saves images in the FLIR Radiometric JPEG image file format. The P640 incorporates a high resolution 3 megapixel visual camera and can even record thermal video. This is a unique opportunity to purchase a used P640 for a fraction of the price of a new model. Rentals of this high technology gear are also available. Supply is limited so call today.
Images from FLIR PM 640 Energy Audit Infrared Cameras
PM 640 Infrared Camera ‘s Features
640×480 THERMAL SENSOR
The highest resolution thermal sensor available in the commercial market with over 307,000 pixels.
TRIPLE FUSION TECHNOLOGY
FLIR INC.’s unique trademarked Triple Fusion technology overlays the thermal image on the visual image with fully scalable adjustment.
Auto or manual focus modes let you chose the method of thermal imaging focus that makes you most productive in a given situation.
The P640 includes a built in target illuminator to aide in photographing equipment in dimly lit factory scenarios. You have the perfect thermal image so you need the visual image to be just as good.
WIDE SCREEN DISPLAY
FLIR Systems Inc P640 features a 5.6″ widescreen display to realize the full glory of high definition thermal imaging. Integrated eyepiece is also included.
Easily record voice comments with each image file to ease in your report generation duties later.
FLIR PM 640 Energy Audit Infrared Cameras Product Specifications
- Field of view/min focus distance 24° x 18° / 0.3 m
- Spatial resolution (IFOV) 0.65 mrad
- Thermal sensitivity @ 50/60Hz 55mK at 30° C (86° F)
- Electronic zoom / pan function 1 – 8 x continuous, including pan function
- Focus Automatic or manual
- Digital image enhancement Normal and enhanced
- Detector type Focal plane array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer; 640 x 480 pixels
- Spectral range 7.5 to 13 μm
- Built-in digital video 3.2 Mpixel, full color / built-in Target Illuminator / exchangeable lens
- Standard lens performance f=8 mm / FOV 32°
- Image Presentation
- Image fusion Picture in Picture (PIP) with full control of IR window, threshold above, threshold
- below, threshold interval
- Viewfinder Built-in, tiltable, high-resolution color viewfinder (800 x 480 pixels)
- External display Built-in 5.6” LCD (1024 x 600 pixels)
- Video output RS170 EIA/NTSC or CCIR/PAL composite video, IEEE-1394 FireWire, USB
- Temperature ranges -40°C to +500°C, in 2 ranges; up to + 2000°C, optional
- Accuracy (% of reading) ± 2 °C or ± 2% of reading
- Measurement modes Spots/Areas (Boxes, Circles), Isotherms (above, below, interval),Delta T
- Palettes , load custom palettes, auto adjust (manual/continuous/based on histogram equalization), on screen live and reference image (PoP), image gallery, sequence storage, programmable storage
- Alarm functions Automatic alarm on any selected measurement function, audible/visible alarm above/below
- Emissivity correction Variable from 0.1 to 1.0 or select from listings in pre-defined material list
- Automatic corrections based on user input for reflected ambient temperature, distance, relative humidity, atmospheric transmission, and external optics
- Optics transmission correction Automatic, based on signals from internal sensors
- Type Removable SD-card (256 MB), built in RAM memory for burst recording
- File format – THERMAL Standard JPEG; 14 bit thermal measurement data included
- File format –VISUAL Standard JPEG inked with corresponding thermal image
- Voice annotation of images 30 sec. of digital voice “clip” stored together with the image wired headset
- Text annotation of images Predefined by user and stored with image
- Type Recording of fully radiometric IR-video clips in camera, transferable to SD-card
- Recording of MPEG-4 non-radiometric video to SD-card
- Type MPEG-4, IP-link using FireWire or USB
- Laser LocatIR™
- Classification type Class 2, Semiconductor AlGaInP Diode Laser: 1 mW/635 nm (red)
- Battery type Li-Ion, rechargeable, field-replaceable
- Battery operating time 3 hours continuous operation
- Charging system In camera (AC adapter or 12V from car) or 2 bay intelligent charger
- External power operation AC adapter 110/220 VAC, 50/60Hz or 12V from car (cable with standard plug optional)
- Power saving Automatic shutdown and sleep mode (user-selectable)
- Operating temperature range -15° C to +50° C (5° F to 122° F)
- Storage temperature range -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to 158° F)
- Humidity Operating and storage 10% to 95%, non-condensing
- Encapsulation IP 54 IEC 529
- Shock Operational: 25G, IEC 68-2-29
- Vibration Operational: 2G, IEC 68-2-6
- Weight 1.7 kg (3.8 lbs)w/battery
- Size 120mm x 145mm x 220 mm ( 4.7″ x 5.7″ x 8.7″)
- Tripod mounting 1/4″– 20
“Sierra Pacific Innovations is in no way related to, or affiliated with, FLIR Systems, Inc., nor is Sierra Pacific an authorized distributor of FLIR Systems, Inc. Thermography Systems. SPI is an authorized distributor for FLIR Systems Inc. Government Systems.”