Sierra Pacific Innovations
has been manufacturing thermal imaging, Electro optics, lasers and advanced imaging component solutions for over 20 years. We are the industry leader in the United States supplying the high-demand, high-situational awareness tools for law enforcement, border patrol, and the Legendary United States military.
SPI offers COTS and custom high grade advanced electro-optical imaging systems.
Our products are battle tested and we stand behind our work and quality, offering full support and repair for our infrared technology.
We offer the highest grade thermal solutions for personal, law enforcement, military and anti terrorism/homeland defense use,
and are a hog hunter’s best friend when it comes to hunting feral hogs in the dark or tracking down terrorists in the middle of the desert.
Our Long Range thermal imaging FLIR PTZ Pan Tilt Zoom camera gimbals offer exceptional performance for coastal, border, shoreline, frontier security/surveillance applications.
We can customize our FLIR systems, thermal scopes or infrared cameras to your mission specifications or security demands, and we have our engineers available to assist you at every step of the way. We service what we sell, and offer repair services for all major thermal scopes & infrared camera systems. We also have infrared systems available for rental and buy your used systems. Please contact us for details and we’ll be happy to get back to you.
If you need documentation or software downloads for your thermal devices, please visit our support center where you will find everything you need, as well as informative videos about thermal scopes & infrared cameras, and how-to instructions/answers to common questions about our products.
Be sure to check out our blog to see the latest updates from us on what we’re doing and the latest innovations in infrared technology.
Are you looking for a thermal imaging solution? Check out our Site where we offer a wide array of thermal scopes, infrared cameras and night vision systems. We also sell demo models at wholesale costs on our SPI Wholesale site. Check back often for amazing deals.
Please read our SPI Disclaimer regarding illegal use and overseas shipping.
See our Terms & Conditions for more detailed information about submitting purchase orders.
We’ll be happy to provide more information on any of our products.
Sierra Pacific Innovations Corp
6620 S Tenaya Way #200
Las Vegas, NV 89113
SHOWROOM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
PHONE (702) 369-3966
FAX (702) 369-3977
SPI is a full service imaging company.
Our years of experience allow us to create only the finest most cost effective solutions for your thermal imaging infrared cameras and night vision needs.
SPI specializes in finding the right tool for your job and if the right tool does not exist we will make it for you.
Exceptional game changing cutting edge products are derived from our experienced and innovative team.
Contact SPI for assistance with any of the following:
- Thermal and multi sensor Rifle Scopes (including used low cost models)
- sensor blending and image fusion up to 10 channels
- long range laser cameras
- long range 4K superzoom telephoto optics
- mwir ultra extreme long range thermal Flir thermal infrared imaging cameras
- lwir long range continuous zoom uncooled thermal Flir infrared imaging cameras
- cmos and ccd night vision cameras and sensors
- llltv cameras and sensors
- color low light level night vision sensors and camera modules, cores and engines
- Infrared Cameras (scientific, military, R&D and maintenance models)
- Thermal Imager Systems (law enforcement and military thermal imaging models)
- Thermal Pan Tilt Zoom (thermal PTZ) Multi-Sensor Systems (custom and COTS solutions)
- Night Vision (image intensified products)
- Night Vision (EMCCD, iccd, i2 products)
- ebaps isie-11 cameras
- electronic digital image intensifiers
- tubeless image intensifiers
- tube image intensifiers
- custom goggles, weapon sights, Dve, mobile,marine and airborne platforms
- Digital night vision goggles DNVG
- color night vision goggles
- Scmos and CMOS custom sensor integration and customization
- ingrated lasers visible and infrared from visible to SWIR
- swir ingaas cameras and sensors
- image stabilization, custom gimbals, turrets from 2 to 5 axis
- drone, Uav, Uav, UAS, suas cameras, detectors, sensors and imagers
- Systems Integration
- Custom Design and Manufacturing
- Kitting Assemblies and Contract Logistics –VIS/SWIR
-Digital UXGA Low Light Level
-Ultra Long Range zoom continuous, DFOV, TFOV optics and Lenses
-HD Microdisplay OLED, HMD, Headmounted optics
-Night vision systems/goggles/weapon sights/rifle mounted scopes/Clip on-Inline sights/Binoculars/cameras/lasers/sensors
-Image fusion, Sensor fusion Image blending
-Image stabilization, gyro stabilized/mems/motors for payloads, turrets, balls & Gimbals
- Novel long range digital imaging sensors in the near, short, mid and long wave infrared (eg. Detector materials, Readout Integrated Circuits (ROICs), resolution, coolers, Quantum Efficiency (QE), Noise Equivalent Temperature Difference (NETD)
- Novel optical imaging designs
- Novel displays and their optics (micro-displays, waveguides)
- Varifocal display systems
- Augmented and mixed reality
- Innovative image and signal processing techniques, algorithms, and capabilities
- Artificial intelligence and/or machine learning techniques for size, weight, and power constrained devices
- Computer vision, visual odometry, simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
- Eye tracking (passive and active)
- Head tracking (passive)
- Optical augmentation
- Long range Optical detection systems
- False alarm detection reduction
- Classification of detection
- Long range Battlefield Infrared (IR) laser systems and laser component technologies
- Hostile fire location / gunshot detection / gunfire detection techniques (imaging, acoustic, etc.)
- Novel sub-system alignment and communication techniques
- Lightweight housing and optical bench materials
- Materials science for light weighting, disposable and rechargeable battery technologies
- Autonomy for unmanned aerial/ground vehicles
- Novel precision targeting/tracking techniques – MEMS INS, rapid fire LRFs, rapid target acquisition (RTA), etc.
- Long range Passive rangefinders
- Specialty 1064nm / 1550nm infrared laser integration
Call us direct: (702) 369-3966. Office hours by appointment only.
(C) SPI CORP, All items & Data listed on this website is available for legal usage and for informational use Only. Select items require US Government export licensing. Firearms depicted on this website are props / Airsoft.