Tactical Eagle Thermal Imaging Monocular FLIR Scope/Sight
Tactical Eagle thermal imaging monocular FLIR scope is the latest and the worlds most technologically advanced
Thermal Imaging monocular/Scope to enter the sporting, law enforcement, and military markets.
The Tactical Eagle thermal imaging monocular FLIR scope product line is based on the latest 320/384/640
VOx microbolometer core, and is available in a variety of models – each optimizing performance, price, and state-of-the-art technology for myriad uses and mission applications.
The Tactical Eagle thermal imaging monocular FLIR scope Is the most versatile,
highest performing, most feature packed thermal imaging monocular scope available anywhere
The Tactical Eagle thermal imaging monocular FLIR scope is a solid state, uncooled, long-wave infrared,
magnified, dedicated handheld thermal imager intended for day and night engagements. Many Lens options are available from;
Very Long Range Germanium thermal imaging optical lenses
The 24/7 mission capability is only one of the strengths of the Tactical Eagle thermal imaging monocular FLIR (Forward looking Infrared) scope.
The thermal imaging technology also allows you to detect targets by cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other atmospheric obscurants.
Unlike the use of laser targeting or near-infrared illumination to augment night vision equipment,
the Tactical Eagle thermal imager is extremely difficult to detect with other devices, as it emits no visible light or RF energy.
The System has many Geo locating and range detection capabilities
- Thermal Vision
- 320×240 / 384×288 or 640×512 available (1024×768 XGA coming soon)
- Record everything thing with the press of a button.
- Internal FPGA
- Tactical Eagle thermal has advanced DSP and computerized FPGA for fast image and function processing
- Real time, no latency, no lag performance
- Range Estimation for target distance is standard
- Ranged in your crosshairs the unit will automatically adjust its point of impact
- Video Recording
- Record video and still images
- 2x/4x/6x/8x optical and up to 50x digital zoom with HD still and video capture
- Image stabilization
- HDMI connectivity
- Stores to on-board port
- Built in sound recorder : on/off
- Ease of use
- compass, Az/EL angles, distance to target, ballistic corrections, and zoom are instantly displayed
- atmospheric pressure readout
TheTactical Eagle thermal from SPI features SS2 image stabilization that keeps the image steady at a higher power.
The Tactical Eagle thermal can capture HD still images or video at 30 fps and saves them to an on-board card slot.
AN HDMI output lets you display the captured photos or video to a computer or TV for playback and storage.
Built-in Wi-Fi for image viewing/sharing is standard. It features a Target range locator for range detection.
Connect the Tactical Eagle thermal to any device and stream the view, save images to the device, and instantly post them on social media,
message them, or email them to colleagues.
A built-in GPS enables geotagging your photos or video so you can map where every image was taken.
The GPS system will also log your altitude and speed so you’ll know if you’ll make your next waypoint on-time or if you need to pick up your pace.
- atmospheric pressure readout
- Digital e-compass TN
- real-time display of current direction/Geotag/imagery and symbology
- Bluetooth Wi-Fi
- Connect the Multi Purpose system to smartphone/ipad/idevices
- In the app, live-stream the view and watch on the phone or tablet
- Record and share /images/videos via BluetoothOther Features
- HD channel
- rugged design / Anti fog hardened/coated Athermal Germanium glass and Diopter monocular HD eyepiece
- Gyroscope GS7
- Shock compensated video / Jitter free imagery stabilized
- Continuous zoom
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom
- Imaging Filter Algorithms:
– Ultra Track Sensitivity Thermal Engine
– Generation 3.1 MicRoXM Image enhancement / auto compensation in all weather hot/cold/foggy/hazy/smoky environments
– Auto Sky/Ground image correction / Hot Spot Location/Alerting
– Automatic Gain Control/ Auto Image Balance / High Fidelity dynamic Range provides clear picture in any environment
– Latest thermal technology with sensitive/high res 0.1c sensUP
- Color Modes and mono modes
- Extended operation time
- Heavy duty G4 Metal
- Rapid start-up
- Made to last
- 2 year warranty
- Best / feature rich thermal imaging monocular scope available anywhere
|Sensor||384×288 / 320×240 / 640×512 / COMING SOON XGA 1024X768 THERMAL IMAGING CORE|
|Magnification||2x/4x/6x – 12x Ezoom|
|Angle of View||18×4 / 13×10 / 8×6|
|Objective Lens Diameter||25/50/100mm|
|protection||Anti Glare/Sun Protected|
|Eye Relief||55 mm|
|Range||Human Detection: 2500 m
Human Recognition: 600 m
Human Identification: 1100 m
|Card Slot||68GB SD|
|Extended power||External battery pack/Full connectivity to smart devices|
|Wi-Fi||iOS & Android|
|Battery Life||7.2 hours|
|Battery Type||4 AA|
|Dimensions||8.7 x 3.1 x 3.2″|
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-499-9551 for additional information/quantity discounts